🎉Today I have my first ever blogger award post! 🎉
Thank you so much to Maisy from Hawthorn Book Reviews for nominating me. Please do go and check her out if you haven’t already.
- Provide a link back to the creators original post ( This award was originally created by Colton Beckwith)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Questions that I have been asked:
- What is your favourite seasonal holiday?
My favourite seasonal holiday has to be Christmas. I love gift giving and the food is always amazing. Plus I am a December baby, so I have to love Christmas anyway.
2. What book series did you hate but everyone else loved?
The only book series that I have read recently that I hated was The Cruel Prince by Holly Black. I read it straight after reading the A Court of Thorns and Roses series, and it just wasn’t what I wanted it to be.
3. Are you the kind of person who reads seasonal books only in those months or can you read Christmas books in April?
The only books that I can’t read the rest of the year are Christmas books, any other books I don’t mind reading them at any point in the year. So I can read a fall book in the middle of summer and it wouldn’t bother me.
4. What is your favourite genre of music?
My favourite genre of music (if you could call it a genre) is musical theatre. That is pretty much all I have listened to this year, especially with all the theatres closed down.
5. If you could get rid of any month of the year which would you choose?
That’s a hard one. Probably March, because I don’t have any family birthdays and it is normally raining in the UK, and I don’t like going out in the rain.
6. Did you have a favourite childhood stuffed animal and if so do you still have it?
My favourite stuffed toy from my childhood was my LaLa from the Teletubbies. I have attached a picture for anyone who doesn’t know what LaLa looks like. I used to take her everywhere with me, so much so that she once got left in the doctors surgery, luckily I got her back.
7. Are you celebrating Halloween this year, and if so how?
Since I am a little bit late to this, I will tell you how I did spend my Halloween. I spent Halloween curled up in bed reading a spooky book burning my Basic Witch candle from Grace & Honey.
My Questions for my nominee’s:
- What is your favourite thing about winter?
- If you could only ever read one book, what would it be and why?
- What was your favourite TV show growing up?
- If you could be transported into one book, which one would you pick?
- What is your favourite type of sweet?
- What is your go to drink when reading?
- What book did you think you would hate but you actually loved?
There you have it my answers and questions for my nomination. I apologise to any of my nominees if you have already done this tag and I have now nominated you again.
If you do this tag please do let me know by creating a pingback to this post so I can read all your amazing answers.
Thank you once again to Maisy for my nomination!